easter sunday best


anthropologie dress, h&m wedges

Happy Easter everyone! I don't really have much planned for today other than schoolwork and recovering from the weekend but I dressed up and did my hair anyway. I bought this dress freshman year and can't figure out why I've only worn it twice since it's so pretty! I am kind of regretting putting this on right now since I'm cooped up inside instead of enjoying the sunlight that has finally come out. I guess the day won't be wasted since BF and I are getting pho in San Francisco once he gets out of work. Speaking of BF, I tried to get him to let me take a picture of his outfit yesterday but he wouldn't let me! Ugh, so mean. I can't complain at the moment since he's buying me pho, hehe.

(I guess my pouty faces aren't enough to convince him but maybe you guys can!)

You have read this article outfit with the title easter sunday best. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2009/04/easter-sunday-best.html. Thanks!