peachy keen

04-14-1004-14-10
vintage cord dress, hansel from basel socks, swedish hasbeens

Thanks for all of the encouraging comments in the last post! I'm glad I didn't quit too and I hope this is enough of a push for me to post more. Today was a fairly decent day; while it started out cloudy and gloomy in the morning, the clouds cleared up by noon and the rest of the day has been full of sun and pretty weather. Time to break out my new peach (or is it orange? rust?) vintage dress and a platform + socks combination. What else is there to say about an outfit? I'd love to get pseudo poetic about an everyday ensemble but let me be honest guys, they're just clothes.

Did I ever post a good picture of these shoes on my feet? If not, here's one that I took while I was home (sans socks). I'm so glad I ordered these socks from Hansel and Basel, they fit like a dream! They're so cozy I almost feel guilty about wearing them.

swedish hasbeens

I also posted a small update on my shop blog with some draped items! Remember this outfit and this one? I've given up on trying to incorporate the cardigans in my current wardrobe so I'm parting with them. I'm already regretting it but at least I'm one step away from being a closet hoarder? Bahh.

Also, thanks to Nasty Gal for featuring me on their blog, I love you guys!! Jeffrey Campbell Mariel Wedge, La Mer Capelet Tee, Rivera Chambray Jacket, Blossom Romper, and the Lula Scalloped Lace Dress in Pink.
You have read this article outfit with the title peachy keen. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2010/04/peachy-keen.html. Thanks!