Rainy Day Schedule

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Shirt: GAP, Blazer: Vintage, Shorts: Earnest Sewn, Tights: DKNY, Booties: Stefane Kelian, Bag: Vintage

I have been rained in all week! But this morning, there was just a little drizzle, so I ran outside with my favorite umbrella by Lancome and snapped a few pics. The weather has been so chilly lately that I get to wear this amazing wool blazer which has been hanging in my closet all summer just waiting to complete any outfit with it's striking red color.

Thanks for all the sweet comments and for following my blog! Don't forget to follow on bloglovin too! :) Have a great week! Mine will be filled with working, sitting in traffic, and crouching underneath my umbrella trying to stay dry haha

xoxo, Natalie
You have read this article with the title Rainy Day Schedule. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2009/10/rainy-day-schedule.html. Thanks!