Understated Luxury

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tee: Alchemic, Trousers: Kimchi&Blue, Shoes: Via Spiga, Bag: Bally

I'm toting around this gorgeous new Bally bag for work. It's so much more convenient and lightweight than the bags I've carried before. I'm happy I won't become a total hunchback and can still have everything I need at the tips of my fingers! I've been trying to steer clear of the It-Bag every celebrity carries for a while. This one is total understated luxury and I'm in love with it. A luxurious piece along with my oldest, most worn-in tee and super loose trousers creates a balance I live for. I think I've found my new uniform, no?
You have read this article with the title Understated Luxury. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2010/04/understated-luxury.html. Thanks!