ocean beach

05-08-1005-08-10
ocean beach
t by alexander wang top, siwy hannah jeans, vintage boots, ray ban wayfarers


Attempting to post as quickly as possible before I leave for work. Yes, work. I got a job at Nasty Gal and while it's only for the summer, it was enough to get me to cut my LA trip short and drive back about a week ago. So yes, basically I've been working, resting, and not blogging. I'm used to it now and I'll be able to work on that last part...

Julianne and I went on a little date to Ocean Beach where we ate corn dogs and pranced around in the surprisingly decent weather. Did I mention that I finally tracked down the long version of the striped T by Alex Wang top? Well, there it is.

ocean beach
corn dog
ocean beach

I was taking a photo of my feet near the water and the tide rolled in without my realizing it. My boots are still wet. I'm sure I have more to say but I'm running out of time and I need to cut this short... maybe I'll edit it later. Ciao!

ocean beach
ocean beachocean beach
You have read this article friends / outfit with the title ocean beach. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2010/06/ocean-beach.html. Thanks!