pastrami at the hat

phone
Acne Beryl cardigan (christmas present!), Acne top

Sup guys, I'm currently enjoying my time in LA until I have to go back up north to begin my job search. Thanks for all of the comments about my graduation! I posted an outfit shot from that day on my Tumblr in case anyone is interested in seeing what I wore. Still getting used to not feeling pressured to finish a paper or study for an exam, it feels so strange! Maybe that's why this trip home feels especially relaxing. Aside from obligatory trips to In-N-Out and pho with my dad, I almost always stop by The Hat for lunch. I've been eating the same thing there since I was a kid: a classic pastrami sandwich and fries (although sometimes, if we're feeling wild, we order chili fries lol). Anyone else from the San Gabriel Valley? No matter how many miles away I am, I'll always consider it home.

world famous pastrami
orange bang
You have read this article food / restaurants / snapshots with the title pastrami at the hat. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2010/12/pastrami-at-hat.html. Thanks!