coachella essentials

coachella essentials neutrogena sunblock, evian spray, frizz-ease hairspray, tissues, eye drops, blotting papers from daiso in japantown, campus notebook from japantown, bobby pins, mac lipstick in honeylove, neutrogena sunblock stick, inhaler, ray ban wayfarers, neutrogena lip moisturizer (not pictured: travel deodorant, wet wipes, and too many allergy meds lol)

What I'll be carrying in my bag at Coachella. I'm currently in LA visiting family and tonight Ill be in Palm Springs! I've never been to Coachella (and I'm a Socal natice, ergh) so I'm pretty excited. I had a really bad allergy attack today and my right eye was swollen shut at some point but thankfully I'm better just in time. If anyone recognizes me don't be alarmed if I seem really out of it since I'll be pretty heavily medicated (jk its non-drowsy prescription stuff). Whatever, as long as I get to see Duran Duran and DFA 1979 I'll be fine.


in my bag

I was able to fit all of my stuff in my One Language tote (that thing is HUGE seriously) but I can't tell if I underpacked or not. I brought a mix of things with me: crochet one piece + vintage floral maxi + straw bucket bag, vintage floral romper, vintage light collared shirt + Theory shorts + H&M x Marimekko swimsuit, Gap denim jacket + T by Alex Wang striped top + Current Elliott pencil skirt, and the rest of my toiletries. Oh, and a floppy hat!

I'll probably be posting pictures as I take them over at my tumblr so go look!
You have read this article clothes with the title coachella essentials. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2011/04/coachella-essentials.html. Thanks!