Berber


Carrying one of the beautiful bags that I got from morocco... although I have not worn it on the blog before, it's been a favorite for the past few months. Utterly adore the stamped print, colour, design..  well everything, the rings are also moroccan finds reminding me what a shopping paradise it was for me. Longing back.. I might have to dig out the last remaining photos from there that I never got around posting...

Anyway enough about the past, I am so excited to have yet another term in uni done!! A much needed mini vacation back to Finland over the next weeks could not come a day too early, and just in time for our annual midsummer party... Finns you know what I'm referring to.

xxx
You have read this article with the title Berber. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2011/06/berber.html. Thanks!