The Sleeveless Button Down







(We Are Rubbish blouse, Wanderlust + Co necklace, By Corpus shorts, Coach handbag)

I think nude might be my favorite shade to wear, especially with a dark red lip, which I happen to sport very often now! With the heat, a red lip has come down to being one of my main accessories. Here I'm wearing a very basic nude on nude look during my stay in Philly. Because I am addicted to button downs, I've been looking high and low for a sleeveless one that works well in this unbearably icky heat, and luckily found the perfect one! The asymmetrical hem billows beautifully to one side and looks great with just a very simple cotton short. Unfortunately, I was in a total time crunch and ran out the door realizing later that I didn't get a chance to iron it. Oh well, it's erm...grungy? Enough about my non existent relationship with an ironing board, here's what I've been carrying around every day of my busy schedule here in the city! This huge but totally amazing leather Coach bag. Straight out of the new "Chelsea" collection, I'm hooked. This baby looks good with everything and gahhh the inner compartments kind of saved my life. Never do I ever have to hold everyone up at the subway station searching for my MetroCard or remain outside my building looking for my house keys. IT'S THE BEE'S KNEES.

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title The Sleeveless Button Down. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2011/07/the-sleeveless-button-down.html. Thanks!