My sweet clementine


h&m divided knit
h&m trend leather skirt
ebay cap

Ahh my shoes. I actually kissed them when I slowly lifted them out from the box on my birthday a few weeks back. My modest wish list proved itself useful after all.

As for the rest of my outfit.. I am wearing a lovely fluffy knit that I stumbled across in the divided department of h&m. Such a nice surprise, how great is the combination of fluff and dip dye? I'm having a hard time convincing people that it was a 20 something pound find.

The high-slit, leather skirt is another winning story and I think I might not be the only one that has been keeping an eye out for this one. First spotted over at Caroline's blog, whereafter I annoyed the h&m staff everyday until it finally came in this week. It was worth it.

xxx
You have read this article teenvogue with the title My sweet clementine. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2011/11/my-sweet-clementine.html. Thanks!