Open Spaces

(Vintage jacket, Joie blouse, American Apparel riding pants, Anthropologie flats, Chanel bag, Ax+Apple necklace)

California, do you miss me yet? I do miss you, though I'm back next month...but for some real desert fun (cough, cough, Coachella) and I can't wait to prance around in your open fields again. California, to me, always means no makeup, more time outdoors, and a hell of a lot more chill time. Here I am snapped just a few blocks from my home in Cali, where horses roam, and there aren't any sidewalks. You won't hear a peep here unless it's the rustle of leaves from the oaks trees or a random animal out in the brush. I made my way up the cracking, winding streets in nothing but a rad pair of riding pants, a sheer blouse, and one of my favorite vintage jackets. Earth tones will always dominate my wardrobe.

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title Open Spaces. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2012/03/open-spaces.html. Thanks!