casual in khaki


acne shirt, h&m pants, and heels

After seeing my picture in this post via Refinery 29, I decided to attempt another comfortably simple outfit centering around this pair of khaki pants from H&M. I wore this exact outfit once with low top chucks and upon running into an ex-friend, he asked "what's up, soccer mom?" Umm, thanks. Despite some initial hesitation, I put the outfit together again but this time replaced the chucks with t-strap heels and left one side untucked. Success? I'd like to think so.

The best part about this outfit is how comfortable and breezy the pants and shirt are. I'm not sure if these exact pants are still available at H&M but they definitely have some sort of variation at their stores right now. Go buy a pair now! In my opinion, they work best when cuffed and paired with heels to avoid looking frumpy.

(Chipped nails and unbrushed hair are a-ok with me! Well no, I need to curb my habits. Reminder to self: practice proper grooming.)

You have read this article outfit with the title casual in khaki. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2009/06/casual-in-khaki.html. Thanks!