feels like summer


button up skirt from japan, lux crochet swimsuit, thrifted cut-out oxfords

First off, I want to thank everyone for the comments about my room! Strangely enough, it is usually that clean (with the exception of a stray sweater here or there) thanks to my momma's constant nagging concerning the importance of living in a clean space. The calendar is a Stendig calendar from La Garçonne which I got using my Chic points from Chictopia!

Now that it's finally starting to look like June in the Bay Area, I wanted to try exposing some skin so I donned this one piece crochet swimsuit from UO with a slightly more conservative skirt. Maybe one day I'll post what the rest of the swimsuit looks like if I'm up to it. Or rather, if I actually find an excuse to wear it by itself. The beaches up here aren't exactly swimsuit-friendly and the closest thing we have to a pool is a kiddy one at my friends' house.

(And now, presenting a very poorly focused picture of me without make up. I don't know what hurts eyes more, the focus or my face!)

out of focus
You have read this article outfit with the title feels like summer. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2009/06/feels-like-summer.html. Thanks!