More and More Denim

Image and video hosting by TinyPic





Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Vest: Zara, Top: (unknown), Jeans: Joe's Jeans, Shoes: Vintage Salvatore Ferragamo, Bracelets/Rings: Random



So this gorgeous pair of vintage Ferragamo flats has been my latest buy! I only paid $28 bucks for them online :) I love how dainty and feminine they are. They help create a perfect balance of girly/ tough when paired with all my denim pieces, like this vest I scored for $10 at Zara. Spent my afternoon grabbing lunch with an old friend away at college and catching up on things over BBQ Chicken Salad and garlic bread (the most amazing combo ever). Tomorrow, I'm spending the whole day down in San Diego to visit the zoo. I love the drive down there, it's so pretty and relaxing. Can't wait! :)



xoxo, Natalie

You have read this article with the title More and More Denim. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2009/09/more-and-more-denim.html. Thanks!