saturday in the city

pika
hammi
hehe

After a stressful week like the past one, weekends like these are a blessing. My boyfriend doesn't usually have Saturdays off so today was a treat! We started the day off with a nice brunch at Boogaloo's down the street. Mmm, omelet! I like savory breakfast foods most of the time but next time I'm definitely going with something sweet.

sandwich
huevos rancheros
omelet

Pika got the huevos rancheros, his roommate Chris went for the chicken ranchero with a chicken cilantro soup, and as I stated earlier, I had custom made omelet with swiss cheese, tomatoes, and ham. Delish!

wat
deer
aww

Next stop of the day: Dolores Park in the Mission. Met up with more friends for card games and other silly things. I guess this counts as an outfit shot? Wearing an Acne shirt over an H&M tank, Lux shorts, and thrifted lace-up booties. Not sure what I was doing in the first picture but Devin and Megan's deer ears are cute.

table
cutest
marg

Final stop: some Mexican restaurant for pitchers of margaritas and other tasty appetizers. Unfortunately, I was the only person there under 21 so I was unable to partake in the debauchery. Why are the last few months before your birthday always the most unbearable? Hmph. Oh, and here's my Pika wearing my red American Apparel pocket cardigan over a Sabatino striped tee. I love these colors together! I'm probably not going to get that cardigan back but it's okay since that just means I can steal his.
You have read this article boyfriend / food / friends / restaurants / snapshots with the title saturday in the city. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2009/09/saturday-in-city.html. Thanks!