you and me could write a bad romance

11-12-0911-12-09
vintage dior sweater, thrifted uniform skirt, thrifted booties

Maybe I'm the only one who can tell since I know my own body well but can anyone tell that my thighs are swollen? I somehow ended up doing more physical activity than I'm used to this past weekend and my body is killing me. Somehow a couple friends and I ended up playing a few rounds of kickball late at night and I was fortunate enough to be the only one to step in dog crap and ruin my favorite oxfords. I also had a slight limp for two days because my knee popped when I was squatting down looking at books. When I tried to get up I heard a loud CRACK and suddenly I was on the floor unable to get up for ten or so minutes. I have the body and stamina of someone 30 years older than I am :/

My body may suck but my hair actually turned out the way I wanted it to today! I'm quite proud of this at the moment so I'm taking a moment to gloat... this doesn't happen very frequently. Oh and, I've decided not to cut my hair. To answer your questions, yes, I've had short hair before and I hated it a couple hours after. The last time I cut it that short was right before college since I was convinced I needed a fresh start but it pissed me off more than anything. It also didn't help that it looked terrible with the chubby face I was developing while gaining twenty pounds my Freshman year. I'll save the weight discussion for another post.

good hair day
You have read this article outfit with the title you and me could write a bad romance. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2009/11/you-and-me-could-write-bad-romance.html. Thanks!