paulette in hayes valley

paulette

I get a lot of emails asking me about the best places to find macarons in the Bay Area but I never knew how to answer since I'd only tried the ones that BF buys from Masse's in North Berkeley. A friend and I ventured out to Hayes Valley in San Francisco the other day and the had the opportunity to try these colorful little delights at Paulette! They definitely lived up to the hype and were as delicious as they looked. I'd strongly recommend ordering online if you've always wanted to try them and don't have any in your area.

(left to right: earl grey, rose, vanilla, raspberry, pistachio, and lemon)

macarons!

raspberry macaron

earl grey macaron
You have read this article food / restaurants with the title paulette in hayes valley. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2010/01/paulette-in-hayes-valley.html. Thanks!