Stylestalker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dress: Stylestalker, Shoes: Via Spiga

This gorgeous dress was given to me from the lovely designers of the brand Stylestalker. Australian designers Sue-Ann San and Rachel Zeilic really know their stuff and make incredible pieces of clothing that any woman can wear at affordable prices. Thank you so much Su-Ann and Rachel for sending me this beautiful piece! I am absolutely in love with fitted dresses at the moment! I could tell this body-con dress was of great quality the minute I put my hands on it: nice thick stretchy material which seriously hugs the body perfectly in all the right places! The sheer, one shoulder detail shows just the right amount of skin and adds the perfect touch! This dress is exactly what I've been looking for recently, it's very Alice Dellal/Erin Wasson-y! You can't go wrong with black sheer and a nice fit! I am looking forward to wearing it again out to special events, or dressed down with boots during the day. It's definitely my new favorite dress! FYI, everything on the Stylestalker site is 50% off right now EEP!! I am loving their super affordable prices! Perfect time to get your hands on one of these! :)

UPDATE: Read my latest INTERVIEW with Giorgia Capaccioli for the amazing Italian fashion site, Styleforstyle.it! You would need to know Italian or translate! :)

xoxo, Natalie
You have read this article with the title Stylestalker. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2010/01/stylestalker.html. Thanks!