London brings me KISAMI

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Remember how I mentioned the new label Kisami that took a spot on my sidebar? Well, here I am wearing one of their "Cherie Dress." At the moment, I love anything cream colored and lightweight...especially with the warm weather we've been getting recently. The dress has a whimsical vibe with the soft floaty sleeves, slight shimmer, and loose fit. Kisami, the designer label hailing from London, makes some of the most amazing dresses. All I can say is, why are Brits so cool?!
Speaking of which, I just saw one of Robert Pattinson's first films...How to Be. I actually enjoyed seeing him in a film where he isn't drenched in nasty white face paint and bright red lipstick (why Twilight why?). The film was shot in a really cool way, shaky at times and just really raw. It was nice seeing Rob as an awkward depressed guy... it actually showed a bit of his acting chops! Just watch it if you're an RPatz fan haha. But after seeing New Moon, I'm beginning to lean towards Team Jacob. Have you seen him with his shirt off? He's definitely not my type, but come on, you have to admit, he looked beeeeyootiful.
You have read this article with the title London brings me KISAMI. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2010/05/london-brings-me-kisami.html. Thanks!