Up Close and Personal

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A lot of people have requested to see some of my work. So here are a few shots of me taken by photographer Collin Stark. I love his work, always very raw and natural. It's no wonder his clients are Mick Jagger and other rockstar celebrities! Here we did a very simple studio shoot with nothing but natural light, worn in basic clothing, and a combo of my jewelry as well as the amazing silver pieces designed by his girlfriend. These are my favorite types of shoots. Less makeup, the better. I'm really pleased with the result!
You have read this article with the title Up Close and Personal. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2010/05/up-close-and-personal.html. Thanks!