Dancing Queen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

(Queen's Wardrobe Dress)

This dress is just one of those pieces that makes you want to swing your hips and dance around like a crazy person. It was pretty fun taking these little snapshots! The dress is really lightweight and flows naturally. Queen's Wardrobe really nails it when it comes to cheeky prints and fine fabrics. Its over sized but cinches beautifully at the waist! Easy and pretty. It's been a long crazy week and I don't think my wardrobe should be the same lol. So far, I've already got 2 traffic tickets (in two consecutive days I might add) and I don't think I ever want to leave my house ever again in fear of getting in trouble with the law! Honestly, I must be cursed when it comes to driving my Prius around town. Think I will stay in and be a grandma! I don't think this rule will last long though, tomorrow night is the Forever 21 launch party. I'm bringing a few friends so I'm sure it will be heaps of fun! I've got a cool vintage piece I plan on rockin. I just hope I don't get a ticket on the way...
You have read this article with the title Dancing Queen. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2010/08/dancing-queen.html. Thanks!