Living walls


vintage fringe shawl
zara dress
h&m lace robe
zara shoes
ysl gold ring
lapponia index ring
vintage & mixed jewellery

pictures by sister stefanie

Yeeyy my new fringe thing that I recently ebayed arrived today! I wish it would be even bigger, but it will totally do. It's just grannyish enough to be cool, I can think of a million ways to wear it. I also stumbled across this lace robe in the underwear department of h&m.. nice, right?

thanks everyone who is taking part in my giveaway.. I am in love with the ring so I might cancel it and keep it myself............... nooo just kidding... maybe.. nono it's for you, just remember to take part!

xxx
You have read this article with the title Living walls. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2010/08/living-walls.html. Thanks!