bare legs in the fall

11-14-10
vintage dress, H&M cardigan, vintage oxfords, fjallraven backpack

Slowly easing back into the flow of things. I think I just needed a month-long break from everything to reevaluate my life/relationship/friendships. I'm entering the "real world" in less than two months and I'm still not 100% sure about what I want to do. Or I think I know but I'm not sure how to go about it. I'm looking for a full time job at the moment but can't devote enough time to seriously look because of school.

OKAY THIS DISCUSSION IS TOO SERIOUS TO GO WITH THESE PHOTOS. I'm eating a horchata ice cream pop and prancing around in a mini dress in 75 degree weather, damn it. In November! Is it really November? I had originally put this dress up for sale but the buyer fell through so I ended up keeping it.

11-14-10
11-14-10

Starting to rethink these larger photos since they really show how haggard and frazzled I look after sleeping 12 hours. I've been sick, okay? I'll end this with this stupid photo with this stupid idiot who I want to punch every now and then. I'll still give him a bite of my ice cream though, even if he is a little vulgar.

ice cream
You have read this article outfit with the title bare legs in the fall. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2010/11/bare-legs-in-fall.html. Thanks!