Predictions and anticipations


zara sleeveless coat
berska sweater
zara shorts
topshop unique socks
river island boots

pictures by stefanie

Hi my sweet readers! hope you all are having a nice weekend... I have been caught up with flat decoration again.. but I had these pictures from finland that I have been waiting to post.. the zara cape thing is something I got a while ago, I've have been wearing it all fall and will probably keep wearing throughout winter.. the genius fact that it's missing sleeves makes it perfect for layering either under or over jackets.. one of those high-street finds that upgrades everything in my winter wardrobe. The beat up hands covered with bandaids is a result of something I have been working on in the flat.. you'll see soon..

xxx
You have read this article teenvogue with the title Predictions and anticipations. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2010/11/predictions-and-anticipations.html. Thanks!