Introducing my new fashion week blog



Hi all! soooo tomorrow starts fashionweek yey! I will be covering all the action for a new finnish online publication lily.fi in my new blog London fashion insider!! The blog will be updated daily over the next week, from everything between the best street styles to shows, backstage and more! The blog is in finnish (joten kaikki suomalaiset sinne chupi chupi) but don't worry if you don't speak the language, the blog will be mostly picture based!

But hey you did not think I'll leave 5 inch and up empty for fashion week? of course I would not do that to you! I have a lot planned.. so stay tuned on both blogs and on my twitter to get the latest!

In the meantime a few photos from last seasons fashion week, to set you in the mood..


hope to see many of you around, I'll be shooting street style and would love to take your picture, so come and say hi!

xxx
You have read this article with the title Introducing my new fashion week blog. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2011/02/introducing-my-new-fashion-week-blog.html. Thanks!