Long and Sheer













(Forever 21 sweater, Yaya skirt, BCBG boots, Bally Bag, Urban Revisions glass ring/F21 rings)

On a day full of castings, I am usually one to stick with a great pair of skinny jeans. They show your body, are simple, normally requested by the brand, etc etc. But being completely bored with my usual minimalism, I opted for something a little different today. I scored this beautiful maxi skirt at Urban Outfitters and am completely in love with it's long flowing back and sheer fabric. It is something I see myself wearing to an event or barefoot at the beach. Today I went with a great pair of ground stomping boots and a knitted sweater. It was such a beautiful day...definitely worth getting a little dressed up for.

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title Long and Sheer. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2011/02/long-and-sheer.html. Thanks!