automatic lover

04-28-2011
Acne v-neck and jeans, Elizabeth and James blazer via Swirl, Rachel Comey boots, Bottega Veneta clutch

Super behind on posting again, sorry guys. Things have been stressful and hectic (I'm transitioning into my full time job) but I'm hanging on. I wore this a couple weeks ago to drink free booze at that Refinery29 shop crawl but skipped the after party for a friend's birthday celebration. Probably not a good idea to pose for pictures after two or three drinks. At least I finally got to meet Ashley!!

Anyway, I'm really drained and have been out of my apartment from 7:30am-7pm so I'm going to have to cut this short, unfortunately. Enjoy some disco for now while I get my life together <3

04-28-2011
04-28-2011
You have read this article outfit with the title automatic lover. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2011/05/automatic-lover.html. Thanks!