Floral in Philadelphia

(Urban Outfitters scarf, Mango leather jacket, White + Warren blouse, Jil Sander trousers, Mango bag, Ferragamo flats)





Out for ice cream with my sister Dylana and new friend/fellow blogger, Kim of Eat Sleep Wear!

CHI CHI TOWN! Yeah!


Getting major air in Old Town!


I spent this past weekend in Philadelphia, visiting my lovely sister, Dylana, who just moved there for her job at Free People! I'm so happy I got to visit after my time in New York. The weather was a bit gloomy during my stay, but it in no way stopped us from having a great time. Through Dylana, I met another adorable blogger, Kim of Eat Sleep Wear, and we all became such great friends! This gorgeous girl is super sweet and invited us over for drinks and a delicious pasta dinner! For the day out on my feet, helping Dylana apartment hunt, I made sure to wear a few layers to stay comfortable. I paired a great pair of trousers with a button up, a leather jacket, a floral scarf, and my Ferragamo flats (which happen to always travel in my suitcase with me). Very classic and great for a day out on the town! That night, we went out for ice cream at this super adorable little parlor in Old City. From there, we snapped a few night shots on the gorgeous cobblestone streets before the rain poured down so hard on us that we had to stop and wait it out by a store window. A complete stranger even walked by and handed us 2 umbrellas. Ohh, Philadelphians get me everytime haha! The city is super quaint and beautiful. Many more photos from my stay to come!

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title Floral in Philadelphia. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2011/05/floral-in-philadelphia.html. Thanks!