central park and shake shack

09-11-2011
vintage linen shirt, Saint James striped shirt, Theory shorts, vintage Coach satchel, Karen Walker sunglasses, Rachel Comey Miner boots

And here's the only other outfit I photographed in New York. It's kind of hard to be creative when you're working out of a tiny suitcase in unexpected weather. Same shorts, same bag... at least the shoes are different? Anyway, wore this to explore Central Park and hit up Shake Shack to see what all the hype was about.

09-11-2011
09-11-2011
09-11-2011

So does Shake Shack compare to In-N-Out? I can only say that it wouldn't be fair to compare the two since they're two different things: Shake Shack was less of a fast food chain to me and more of a gourmet eatery. Plus In-N-Out is just something I grew up with that tastes familiar now matter where I go, you know? But that's just me I guess. Nevertheless it was delicious, so delicious in fact that I ended up going back and spending a total of $20 there that day. (Granted I never wanted to eat again after devouring a double cheeseburger, cheese fries, soda, and milkshake....)

surprise!
shake shack
hiking boots


"Under Your Spell" - Desire (I'm addicted to the Drive Soundtrack haha)
You have read this article food / outfit with the title central park and shake shack. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2011/09/central-park-and-shake-shack.html. Thanks!