Minimal baroque




h&m hair ring

photos by stefanie

I allowed myself a new pair of sunglasses although the warm weather is officially over.. I have to admit I was quite fascinated by pradas blue and white extreme sunglasses that were everywhere last summer, but as I could not see myself wearing them much after the season in question (which I do understand is not always the point) I fell for this black version.. a combination of a cat eye and the classical round shape too perfect to pass.

and the much waited hair ring arrived to the high street, such a find that for the price of a soda I'm stocking up on these.. I have a feeling they might sell out and become one of those cheap finds you end up paying designer prices for on ebay.

xxx
You have read this article with the title Minimal baroque. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2011/09/minimal-baroque.html. Thanks!