A Foreign Land


(Free People from REVOLVE clothing dress, Frye "Carson Lace-Up" boots, Thread and Stone necklace and ring/bracelet, Penny Royal Studio Anchor bracelet, Wanderlust + Co beaded bracelets)

Coachella, and just being out in the middle of nowhere, really got me to play around with all sorts of prints and cuts. I fell in love with this Free People piece the moment I laid eyes on it. The exposed belly and voluminous skirt was just perfect for that gypsy sort of feel I was going for. Plus, it was killer to dance in. All I'm seeing is blue and I love it. It's one of those pieces that could be something a girl living in the desert her whole life made with her own two hands. It's that good! I already miss you Palm Springs with your endless rows of mountains, cactus, and clear skies. I'd soak in your sun any day...

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title A Foreign Land. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2012/04/a-foreign-land.html. Thanks!