Spring styling with Nelly


photos by Tobias Guldstrand

So as you know I flew to Nelly's HQ in Sweden last week to work on my collection, but we also did a bit of styling on a few spring looks! I got first dibs on the brand new Nowhere collection that dropped yesterday, I think a favorite might have been the knit jacket that I can't decide whether to get in white or grey... Hope you like it! Shop the looks below.

Look I: Men's Filippa K shirt, J. Lindeberg skirt, Rosie & Roses necklace, DKNY watch, Nowhere shoes

Look II: Nowhere jacket, Hunky Dory t-shirt, Nowhere skirt, Nelly white shoes

Look III: Carin Wester blazer, Nowhere t-shirt, Stylein pants, Triwa watch, Buddha to buddha bracelet, Nelly shoes

Look IV: Stylein dress, Adidas jacket, Nelly shoes, Buddha to buddha bracelet
You have read this article teenvogue with the title Spring styling with Nelly. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2012/04/spring-styling-with-nelly.html. Thanks!