Comic


I did not buy that much during my trip to the Canary Islands, but when I found a little fully packed corner shop with dresses in every single color and material, I was dragged in. As fortunate as I was, a pair of crazy worn old cartoon shoes caught my eye and after convincing the shop owner (who was a character in himself and drank from a mug that said ‘I’m the only gay on this island’!) to part with the shoes he once acquired for display purposes only, I was not able to leave the shop without this one of a kind pair!

I think these (again) fall in to the category of not knowing when or where to wear them or if I have the heart to take out this brilliant pair, but they were simply too good to leave behind!

xxx
You have read this article with the title Comic. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2012/06/comic.html. Thanks!