Tapped and packed


AMERICAN RETRO waistcoat
HM shirt
MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA shorts
ISABEL MARANT wedges
RAYBAN sunnies
MICHAEL KORS watch
BORA AKSU x BRACHER EMDEN tote

Hello from Finland, right now we are celebrating mid-summer night! The sun is shining, and it should be up all night, so basically absolutely nothing to complain about. Before I left London I took my new Bora Aksu for Bracher Emden tote out for a walk, this perfect sized beauty will be available in Harrods new designers accessory room from August, but more about that later.

So off I go, celebrating the prettiest day of the year. However having an iced americano and some banana bread isn't too shabby of a workday either so for now I’m ok being either in London or Finland.
You have read this article teenvogue with the title Tapped and packed. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2012/06/tapped-and-packed.html. Thanks!