July snapshots


A little roundup of what has been keeping me busy in London lately..

Graduating - Last words about that as I realize I’ve been nagging about a bit. First time in three year that I actually had (and took) the time to show my dear family my favorite places in London. On the day I wore a Mary Katrantzou x Topshop dress.
Olympics - Even without really following the scheme, I keep finding myself in the middle of it all.
The new house - My big and what I would like to think as life-changing project that I’ve taken on is not all fun, mostly quite exciting of course, but how should I put it.. not that easy.

I’ll be back to normal posting tomorrow as I’m heading to Finland for a week or so!
You have read this article with the title July snapshots. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2012/07/july-snapshots.html. Thanks!