Summer Uniform

(Evil Twin tank and denim shorts)

Tanks, shorts. Tanks, studded shorts...NYC'S summer uniform. I still look at all my dresses and leather jackets, salivating. Just wait till it cools off, then it's going down! Anyways, it feels good to be back in the city after a long 4th of July weekend. I've slowly been getting back in the New York groove this morning, cleaning up my mess of an apartment, and planning out the rest of this month's calendar. Lots of cool projects with my favorite brands are in the works...ones that are going to require a lot more time and brain power, but I'm up for it. I'm dying to give you a heads up...I really am bad with keeping secrets. 

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter
Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title Summer Uniform. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2012/07/summer-uniform.html. Thanks!