loungin' and wayfarin'

ray-ban wayfarers

While I was away, my roommate informed me that Lucky Magazine had sent me a package and I ended coming home to these babies! They're slightly smaller than the regular wayfarers which I actually prefer since I have my other oversized vintage shades to hide behind when necessary. Lately I've been living in these and pulling my hair back into no-fuss low buns. I'm bracing myself for 9:30am classes by doing what I do best: nothing. Switching my schedule around has been giving me a terrible headache for the past week or so but I guess I just can't get around having super packed Tuesdays and Thursdays. At least I get to rest with just one class every other day? I guess. In any case, this won't affect the blog in a negative way. If anything, once I'm back on a more regular daily routine there will probably be more posts come Wednesday. Good bye summer, it was nice knowing you.
You have read this article snapshots with the title loungin' and wayfarin'. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2009/08/loungin-and-wayfarin.html. Thanks!