marc jacobs and vena cava, oh my

what's inside?
marc jacobs shoes

Finally managed to snap a good picture of the $20 Marc Jacobs shoes. Still in shock and realized how perfectly professional they are for job interviews which should be coming up soon now that I am a senior. Don't get me wrong, I'm into recent trends just as much as any blogger is (maybe to a lesser degree, hmph) but it's comforting to have shoes like these which will never go out of style like say, gladiator platforms. Every girl out there needs a pair of timeless shoes! Did I mention that they're handcrafted? Mmmhmm.

vena cava
vena cava

My luck may be terrible in other respects but when it comes to clothes, there is no better word to describe it other than this: PWNAGE. While the circumstances were unfortunate given that the best boutique in the East Bay, August, is closing their store in Rockridge, I took advantage of it anyway and scored this Vena Cava dress for, wait for it... $50. $50?! Not $600?! I looked at the price tag in disbelief, tried it on anyway, asked the girls there if it was really true, and finally purchased it on the spot. I wore it out yesterday for lunch and ice cream with my boyfriend but never managed to take an outfit shot because I looked horrible due to the insane heat. You guys are just going to have to wait... I'll be nice this time and link you guys to the runway picture. Cheers!
You have read this article purchases with the title marc jacobs and vena cava, oh my. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2009/08/marc-jacobs-and-vena-cava-oh-my.html. Thanks!