(my) perfect graphic tee


acne thea printed tee via creatures of comfort

I don't usually overly obsess over clothing but I actually gasped when I saw this. I've always had a soft spot for black designs on slightly oversized white tees (have I ever shown you guys my Zara face tee?) but this one takes the cake. Ho-ly crap. If you're new here, I should probably mention that I study ancient cultures on a daily basis and upon finding this I nerded out for a good ten minutes trying to figure out if when I should buy it or how I would blog about it. Well, more like twenty minutes if you count the additional ten that it took trying to properly articulate myself in front of this computer screen. Ahh damn.
You have read this article shopping with the title (my) perfect graphic tee. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2009/08/my-perfect-graphic-tee.html. Thanks!