Casual comfort


gina tricot shirt
mango dress
gina tricot satchel
river island boots

photos by tasha

Just a normal casual outfit for a change.. something I wore out shopping.. I am still dying over the boots a little bit.. people believe that they're actual burberry.. I do as well haha..love them.

and wohooo for my new wardrobe that was done today! some that follow me on twitter might have seen some pictures already.. Now I just have to fill it up (easy part) and also good news for you... I am going to have a massive wardrobe clear out and as soon as I get some order to this little flat of mine, I'll be listing a lot of new stuff in the store.. so that in just a few days...

to some that have been asking for the topshop waistcoat that I wore backwards.. I guess it's sold out online, but I have seen it in stores here in london and it's quite new.. I promise to keep an eye on it and let you know if it goes back online.. 

xxx
You have read this article with the title Casual comfort. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2010/09/casual-comfort.html. Thanks!