Cheer me up cherry coke


luk ap shirt
h&m satchel
jeffrey campbell clogs
erin wasson ring

photos by stefanie

Yesterdays outfit and a confession of what my fridge is filled of. Dr. pepper zero. Loveeee it.

after not being able to get the la garconne new season looks of my mind I went out hunting for a simple maxi.. I found this perfect one at urban outfitters.. It’s just a tee but with the most perfect length and cut.. a lot of joy out of a simple thing..

also check out my new erin wasson ring that my sister got me! she will be in town for a few days and tonigth we will go and see our cousin play in a concert.. so excited!! I’ll tell you more about it soon..

xxx
You have read this article with the title Cheer me up cherry coke. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2010/09/cheer-me-up-cherry-coke.html. Thanks!