These are the days that I've been missing

acne boots

photos by tasha

I picked this dress up at aqua the other day.. I love the thick almost denim-like material... makes it more winterish and more casual..

as for my hair, I did the mistake of running out of conditioner and having to wash without it... now it's in a state of requiring me to go under anaesthesia for a chance to run a brush through it... goosshhh

for some that asked what I do to make it curly.. the truth is that I hardly ever do anything to it... I use john frieda frizz-ease products for curly hair and then I go to bed with wet hair, works to the ones with naturally wavy hair.. for definition I sometimes add sea salt to a spray bottle of water.. spray and let dry. done.

xxx
You have read this article with the title These are the days that I've been missing. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2010/09/these-are-days-that-i-been-missing.html. Thanks!