Beach House











(Vintage blazer, 5 Preview "Naive" tee, Hudson Jeans, Ferragamo flats, BR satchel)

On the warmest day of the week, I took a drive down to Newport beach. It was nice getting out of LA for a bit. The congested freeways and horrific parking really get me sometimes. I love how in the OC the freeways are newly spread open and everything just seems slower, calmer. When I got to the beach, it was surprisingly quiet. Not something I'm used to. Where are the people down there?! Only a few beach bums dared jump into the chilly ocean with their bikinis on. So crazy to even THINK of wearing bikinis in March. Welp, being one that hates getting tan, I trotted around in a cheeky tee by awesome Swedish tee shirt maker 5 Preview . Yes, Evian can ironically be spelled as Naive har har! Pretty much wore my most low-key outfit. I love days wandering about doing absolutely nothing under a blistering sun in just a tee shirt and jeans. I felt totally lazy and sleepy. Great way to clear the mind!

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title Beach House. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2011/03/beach-house.html. Thanks!