fifteen again

sitting
thrifted top, vintage dress via Pretty Penny, drugstore tights, Rachel Comey bernard platforms via Jeremys

I cut my bangs too short last night and developed a giant pimple on my cheek. What am I, 15 again? I suppose I also decided to dress the part when I was pressed for time this morning before Megan picked me up to go to San Jose for the day and night. Actually, when I was 15 I had razor cut hair, wore really dark eye make up, and was 25 pounds lighter so I wore super tight tops and skinny jeans (yet I still managed to be voted most fashionable in my high school yearbook?)

Is it just me or are teenagers so much more well dressed now than when I was growing up? I get a little jealous when I see girls pull off super adorable outfits on their blogs that I definitely wouldn't be able to wear right now. Well, I could, but I would honestly just feel really ridiculous. Someone once asked me if I was ever afraid of looking too old because of my current style but I admitted that at this point in my life I would prefer to appear like I'm older than to look like I'm trying to look younger and keep up with trends.


03-17-11
03-17-11

Well, being in your early 20s isn't exactly old but it's more of a difference in lifestyle thing I suppose. Being out of college and being on my own feels so much more different than it did when I was still in school surrounded by my peers. Ahh well, I'll still love these mini dresses.

03-17-11
silly
You have read this article outfit with the title fifteen again. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2011/03/fifteen-again.html. Thanks!