dango dango dango


thrifted cream sweater, Gap gingham shirt, Gap jeggings, H&M socks, Karen Walker sunglasses, Rachel Comey Miner boots, Fjallraven backpack

Here we go you guys, a true San Francisco summer! My friend Emily snapped these photos of me in Japantown after we'd finished getting ramen at Suzu. There's something about these unexpected overcast days that always makes me want to bundle up in the coziest clothes that I own. Comfy jeggings? Check. Oversized pullover sweater? Check. Wool socks? Double check. As for the shoes, what's better than breaking out my new Rachel Comey boots as soon as I received them in the mail from Creatures of Comfort? I don't mean to sound like a walking advertisement but all three pairs that I have are among the comfiest shoes that I own. I even received a sweet note from the girl who packed my order... turns out we've known each other for years through Livejournal!

08-07-2011
08-07-2011
stuffing my face

After ramen we picked up treats at a kiosk right before it closed. I usually go for the anko (red bean) filled dango while Em got strawberry mochi ice cream. Anyone else find themselves humming the Dango song from Clannad? For the past hour I've been resisting an intense urge to photoshop cutesy faces onto the picture below...

ETA: well that didn't last long.

dango
goober
lower half
rachel comey miner boots


"Kaputt" - Destroyer
You have read this article outfit with the title dango dango dango. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2011/08/dango-dango-dango.html. Thanks!