The Perfect Summer Frock





(By Corpus dress, Volcom cargo jacket, 80%20 shoes, Sienna Ray bag, Mango sunglasses)

Living in NYC, I've become a mix and match master. Whether it be switching up shorts with blouses or skirts and crop tops, I'm always playing around with colors and proportions. It really just helps make my wardrobe feel fresh and fun. But the perfect summer frock makes life SO MUCH EASIER. I just left the house for a stroll down the Promenade and threw on this one simple piece, a little floral dress. It's a relief sometimes not to worry about what to wear. I need more dresses in my life! This one's got a perfect cut: small on the top with a sexy open back. It's simplicity makes it a must have for whenever I just want to run out without the fuss. I seem to always throw in a little something completely unexpected into my looks as well. This time? My CREEPERS. Girly with a touch of punk! And if you haven't noticed yet, this green Volcom cargo jacket goes with me everywhere and I know I'll wear it deep into Fall. Erm, it's dying for a wash...

Speaking of Volcom, I'm excited to announce that starting today my DAILY VIDEO SERIES featuring Volcom's Fall '11 collection is out now! Watch a new video for the next 7 days! Super fun, candid, and totally real. Watch them all on Volcomunity.com!


Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title The Perfect Summer Frock. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2011/08/the-perfect-summer-frock.html. Thanks!