something borrowed

08-08-2011
vintage sweatshirt from Painted Bird, Citizens of Humanity jeggings, Gap men's parka, Karen Walker sunglasses, Rachel Comey Miner boots

Someone asked me the other day why I stopped wearing this parka... THIS is why. I remember trying to convince him to add a parka to his wardrobe but he was skeptical about pulling it off and wouldn't listen to me. I found this in the men's section at Gap a few months ago, bought it for myself, and sold the parka I used to have thinking that I'd found a good replacement. Ahh well, it fits him better anyway! I'm still looking for an olive green parka though. I almost bought one from A.P.C. that I blogged about here but it sold out! Bummer. Has anyone seen any good ones out there?

08-08-2011
hair

Anyway, I have BIG news to share...

I'm going to New York next month!

Did I ever mention that I've never been to the East Coast? Weird travel phobia, I guess. I've never really cared about going but I figured I'd finally plan a trip out there since a few of my friends are going. I'm not sure how many Fashion Week related activities I'll be participating in but we'll see. I haven't really thought about that, I'm more excited about going on an actual vacation! Is anyone else going? I'll be there September 8th-13th!

cheesy
lean


"Comment te dire adieu?" - Françoise Hardy
You have read this article blog news / outfit with the title something borrowed. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2011/08/something-borrowed.html. Thanks!