neutral territory


H&M bubble coat, H&M sweater, BDG cigarette jeans, vintage riding boots & bookbag

Can you tell I've been obsessed with neutrals lately? On Friday I somehow ended up stumbling into H&M after waiting for a friend to meet me for some mini sirloin burgers at Jack in the Box (shut up, yes I am obsessed) and bought this huge coat. Wait, did I really just buy a coat in May? It's actually raining right now and pretty damn cold so at the moment it seems like a good idea. The coat is actually surprisingly light since most of the volume comes from the shape of the fabric rather than the weight. I wore this out yesterday to meet BF and his friends to watch the new X-Men movie in SF. The coat was a good choice since by the time we got out at 11 a thick fog had rolled in and Sunday bus schedules call for long waits in the chilly weather.

(One of these days my outfit post will be a video of me perfecting this dance instead of posing for boring old pictures. I SWEAR.)

You have read this article outfit with the title neutral territory. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2009/05/neutral-territory.html. Thanks!