this is not a dress


H&M lace corset top + chiffon skirt, vintage shoes

Nope, not a dress! I bought these two peachy keen pieces at different times and H&M locations but it seems like they were just meant for each other. I have this skirt in navy as well and am currently on the lookout for a cute white tube top to pair it with! Oh god, I am so ready for summer. I'm planning on living in floral rompers, light bleached jeans, and loose white tops. And a bunch of other things I can't picture at the moment because the only things I can think of are finishing this paper and frozen yogurt from the Yogurtland that just opened. And the shrimp burrito from cactus that I will be eating in approximately eight hours. And the sandwich from Ike's that I will be eating in two days. Not going to lie, I spend way more money on food than I do on clothes.

(Oops, food tangent. Two more outfit shots instead of my tired face because the first two don't do the skirt justice.)

You have read this article outfit with the title this is not a dress. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2009/05/this-is-not-dress.html. Thanks!