suburban relapse


vintage top, silence and noise highwaisted shorts, thrifted belt + booties

I forgot to mention this but I'm pretty sure I suffered a minor concussion a few days ago while watching the Cavs play the Magic. I went to the fridge to get ice, dropped a few, bent over to pick them up, got up suddenly when BF called as the game went into overtime, and BAM! I ended up spending the rest of the night with a pack of frozen meatballs on my head and was pretty disoriented for a couple of days. I'm surprised you can't see more bruises on my totally accident prone body.

Erm, I don't know what that rant has to do with the outfit but in any case here's what I wore to take care of a few loose ends while watching what may be the last game of the Eastern Conference finals. I also just booked my flight for LA to surprise my momma for her birthday! I just hope they don't try to convince me to stay home for the summer. I mean, I love my family and all but living in the suburbs of LA just doesn't cut it at the moment. I may have lived there for 18 years but it just doesn't feel like "home" anymore.

(Although I do wish I could be in LA one week earlier to see my fellow blog buddies at the Blogger Shop Day!)

You have read this article outfit with the title suburban relapse. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2009/05/suburban-relapse.html. Thanks!